Sunday, August 23, 2015

Quentin Tarantino, Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt! Pulp Fiction! Inglourious Basterds! Autographs! Photos!

Combo shots sometimes feel like they will be the death of me but in those cases where I finally complete them it feels soooooooooooooooo damn good! These are 2 perfect examples. They way Bruce Willis is, being about as nice as a rapid dog, I really believed I would never complete it but then a miracle happened! He actually signed and my god it was such a good feeling to be done with it. Brad is so much nicer than Willis but don't see him much so was a relief to finish it as well.

Quentin Tarantino and Bruce Willis Signed 11x14 Photo Authenticated by PSA/DNA


Quentin Tarantino and Brad Pitt Signed 12x18 Photo Authenticated by PSA/DNA


No comments:

Post a Comment